WordPress Hashtag Slideshow
WordPress Hashtag Slideshow provides your wordpress site with hashtag feature in your post content. With WordPress Hashtag Slideshow, it is easy to create links to your hashtag archive page (where all the same hashtag contents are listed) just by adding “#” character before a word. On the site, the hashtag word will be linked to hashtag archive and on mouse hover one slideshow with all posts which have the same hashtag will display. It is easy for you to preview and go to another post.
WarningThis plugin hasn’t been updated in over a year. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
– Auto create hashtag by adding “#” character before a word
– Show posts (slideshow) with same hashtag when mouse hover on hashtag word
– Custom your hashtag base for permalink
– Support two function the_hashtags() & get_the_hashtags() to get all hashtags are associated with one post
– Hide ‘#’ character if you want
– Many action with hashtag word
– Postion for slideshow
– Support all post type
1. Unzip the wp-hashtag-slideshow.zip
2. Copy wp-hashtag-slideshow folder to wp-content/plugins
3. Go to Plugins/Installed Plugins, find WP Hashtag Slideshow and click Active
4. Go to Settings/WP Hashtag Slideshow to config (important!)